Tuesday 29 December 2009

SORRY FOR THE SPAM. IT'S NOT SPAM THOUGH.

I've been so busy lately, mentally and physically, that I haven't had time or energy to update day to day, so it's all come out in a big mess now. I hope you followers don't mind too much. I also have to catch up with the millions of blogs that I watch now!
I met up with an old friend yesterday, probably the person who hurt me most in the end. It's a whole messy situation that I don't want to go into. The reason we met up was to talk about the whole situation but it just ended up being a cup of tea with a friend. I slept for 14 hours after that.
'It'd be better to forget you, but I don't really want to."
My head is all over the place. Thank goodness for the little gem below.
(I hope my boyfriend and the photographer don't mind that I've stolen this..)

No comments: