Tuesday 29 December 2009

COSMO JARVIS.

Went to see Cosmo Jarvis perform at the Barrel House in Totnes on Sunday night with Oli and the Chris. He's friends with a few of my friends so I got to finally meet him which was nice after hearing so much about him and enjoying his short films and songs. He was very good. We ended up partying at Chris' sister's house until the early hours. It was very cold. I kept falling asleep and waking up with my hat gone, it was unnerving. Then we had a lot of marmite on toast at Chris'. There were 3 in the bed that night and it was comforting. Then Roy joined us. Look at little Roy.
I feel really... what's the opposite of fluent? That's what I feel in this post. But that's how the night made me feel so that's just fine and appropriate.

Anyway, you definitely should visit Cosmo's youtube, here.





No comments: