Thursday 31 December 2009

2010.

Happy nearly new year all you lovelies.


After much stressing out, I decided I should stay in for new year. I've only ever had 2 good new years: one was when I was 15 and the boy I was completely besotted with (and still rather adore) got down on one knee and asked if I'd do him the honour of being his girlfriend. I couldn't sleep that night I was so happy. The other was one where I stayed in and had a bath.

Tonight I have sulked, after thoroughly disappointing my boyfriend by telling him I'm not coming out, eaten yummy noodles, drank lots of champagne, played with my kitten, and now I'm listening to Backstreet Boys. It's all good.
I hate making a big deal out of anything, especially new year. I'm not up for the crowds and the noise and the over-hype. No thank you.


Anyway I hope you have all had a nice evening and start the new year the way you mean to go on.

1 comment:

. said...

Your new years eve sounded lovely. I hate the hype over it too, it really is just another night which, come midnight, turns into a new day.
You have such a lovely blog here x