Sunday 25 October 2009

FRIEND OR FOE.

Recently, I've been learning more about friendship, and what I'm prepared to give to certain people.
A couple of people who really betrayed my trust have got back in contact with me after many months, and I got very flustered and didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't know whether I should even talk to them, or try and get it back to how it used to be.
I've thought it over and decided, I'm going to have them in my life as barely aquaintances. I will talk to them when necessary, for the sake of mutual friends, but I'm not letting them back in any further than that.
I'm the sort of person who trusts others until they give me a reason not to trust them. There's no way I can be friends with somebody without any trust, it just doesn't work like that with me. I suppose trust could be built back up eventually, but it would take a VERY long time.


Oh I don't know.


Also, I got tagged for the 5 things you're currently obsessed with thingie as well, and I'm working on it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're wise to be wary
and strong to let them back in your life and it's the right thing
to do to give it time
because they have to earn your trust

lovely mix btw and looking forward to your 5 thingies
and wish you a lovely week <3