Wednesday 23 September 2009

OVERHAUL.

I say this often, but I need to do something about my life - every aspect is still a mess. Especially my room, which is where I might start.
As I'm not really doing a lot of art at the moment, I thought I'd use my blog as a way of keeping track of what I am doing, creatively. This can be anything really - an outfit, a little bit of prose, a photograph. I need to not be so hung up on creating something epic, and celebrate the little things I can do, and do do, every day. (It's highly unlikely I'll update this every day, let's just see how it goes..)
I also want to keep a diary of inspiration on here too, as I often see things I like on the internet, and then forget them soon after.
Perhaps a few details of what I have been doing here and there as well. Perhaps.

No comments: